It’s been a while but here are… Two, no fuss, quick & easy crochet cowl patterns; jazz up your winter wardrobe or, as a lovely gift for someone special.
Both patterns are worked by size rather than number of stitches. The given stitch counts & hook size are guides only, & will vary according to yarn ply & hook used. A thick yarn requires less foundation stitches than a finer yarn.
- The infinity cowl is worked round (tubular) in even number of chains to size.
- The Button cowl is worked flat in rows & the buttons are sewn on once complete with the spaces between stitches used as button holes. The foundation row can be worked as an uneven number if chains to size or, as Chainless foundation trebles (US:dc)
Requirements: 8 ply or yarn choice, hook size 4.50 (G) or appropriate hook for yarn ply, darning needle to weave in tail ends, scissors, stitch markers, 3 large buttons
- The patterns include:
- both UK & US terminology written pattern
- clear stitch drawings & pattern diagrams (charts) where applicable
- How to work the chainless foundation treble (US:dc)
Two patterns, one purchase, available in my shop
I’m committed to, & take great pride in, providing accurate info, both written & diagram. However, should you come across any problems, questions or comments, please don’t hesitate to contact me – Renate
~ Thank you for visiting my shop & supporting Handmade. ~