Two, no fuss, quick & easy crochet cowl patterns; jazz up your winter wardrobe or, as a lovely gift for someone special.
Both patterns are worked by size rather than number of stitches. The given stitch counts & hook size are guides only, & will vary according to yarn ply & hook used. A thick yarn requires less foundation stitches than a finer yarn.
- The infinity cowl is worked round (tubular) in even number of chains to size.
- The Button cowl is worked flat in rows & the buttons are sewn on once complete with the spaces between stitches used as button holes. The foundation row can be worked as an uneven number if chains to size or, as Chainless foundation trebles (US:dc)
Requirements: 8 ply or yarn choice, hook size 4.50 (G) or appropriate hook for yarn ply, darning needle to weave in tail ends, scissors, stitch markers, 3 large buttons
- The patterns include:
- both UK & US terminology written pattern
- clear stitch drawings & pattern diagrams (charts) where applicable
- How to work the chainless foundation treble (US:dc)
The PDF pattern (5 pages) will be sent to you as a download link to your email address once payment is complete. You will require Adobe Reader to view the PDF pattern.
~ As a PDF download there are no shipping fees
~ Please be aware that PDF downloads are not eligible for return or refund
I’m committed to, & take great pride in, providing accurate info, both written & diagram. However, should you come across any problems, questions or comments, please don’t hesitate to contact me – Renate
For credit & debit card purchases, proceed to checkout to fill in details.
~ When paying with PayPal, you will be taken to a PayPal page for that purchase. If you do not want to sign up for a PayPal account, you will see Secure options to pay with a credit card or a bank account on checkout. After payment, you will be redirected to your purchase order.
~ Thank you for visiting my shop & supporting Handmade. ~