Hi everyone, here’s a new project for you to play with. I encourage you to experiment with different yarns from 8 ply, to cotton, sock yarn, acrylics to natural fibres, all give unique effects. Add buttons & beads, metallic or novelty yarns; make these flowers in your own style.
Crochet flowers are fun & practical motifs to enhance & decorate your projects: beanies, hats, scarves, thongs & shoes, headbands : turn them into brooches, garlands & lanyards: or anything your imagination can conjure up
Enjoy creating these interesting crochet flowers for yourself or the special people in your life.
- Patterns include:
- both UK & US terminology written patterns.
- clear stitch drawings & pattern diagrams (charts) where applicable
- 6 patterns, each a little different from the other.
- Requirements: You will need basic crochet stitch & pattern reading skills
- The patterns do not have specific yarn requirements so experiment with various yarns & appropriate hooks.
- For large flowers I suggest, 8 ply yarn, size 4 mm (G) hook & for small flowers, crochet cotton, size 1.75 (5 steel) hook
- You will also need: scissors, large eyed darning needle for sewing in ends, the embellishing beads are optional.
You can purchase the patterns here