What a challenge this little number has been to put down on paper… but Yay!.. my perseverance has paid off & I’ve finally finished creating this easy to follow pattern for you to enjoy.
The Medallion Scarf is a fun, funky & distinctive crochet pattern for anyone who would like to try something different & new. I wouldn’t recommend it to an absolute beginner but anyone with average & above crochet skills will find this an interesting exercise & end up with a novel scarf that definitely has the Wow Effect!
- The pattern includes:
- scarf & tassel pattern instructions
- both UK & US terminology
- clear stitch drawings & pattern diagrams (charts)
- clear, step by step, instruction stitch drawings tutorial for working the Medallion
For best results, use a large hook (6.00mm (J)) & any 8 ply yarn… plain or variegated… your choice… they all work well with this pattern… but feel free to experiment with your own choice of yarn. I hope you have lots of fun with this one…
- For the pink scarf I used: 160 grms Bendigo Woollen Mills, Rustic 8 ply (Wineberry928)
- For the variegated scarf I used: 150 grms Cleckheaten California 8 ply