7, easy, yet interesting, basic cactus crochet patterns, each different from the other leaving lots of room for creativity. The patterns are mostly worked in dc (US: sc) in the Amigurumi Technique.
Patterns are in written form with both UK & US terminology
I encourage you to experiment with different yarns from cotton to sock yarn, acrylics to natural fibres, all give unique effects.
Tip: remember plants in nature aren’t always perfect, so don’t stress about any imperfections they only add to the charm.
Have fun & enjoy creating a cactus garden for yourself or the special people in your life.
The pattern includes:
- written pattern in both UK & US terminology
- 1. Easter Cactus
- 2. Succulent
- 3. Round 9 Lobed Segment Cactus
- 4. Tall Cactus
- 5. Ball Cactus
- 6. Prickly Pear Cactus
- 7. Agave
- Hooks: small sizes 1.75 /3.00 / 3.50/ 4.00 so you can work tightly
- Yarn for: cactus, soils & flowers / white eye-lash / fluffy yarn for thorns.
- Fibre fill, Polystyrene eggs / spheres, pipe cleaners, pliers to cut & bend pipe cleaners, darning needle, scissors
~ As a PDF download there are no shipping fees
~ Please be aware that PDF downloads are not eligible for return or refund
I’m committed to, & take great pride in, providing accurate info, both written & diagram. However, should you come across any problems, questions or comments, please don’t hesitate to contact me – Renate
Thank you for visiting my shop & supporting handmade
There are no reviews yet.