Crochet Spirals & Scallops Ebook
Available for purchase here
A collection of 7 crochet scallops & 6 crochet spirals patterns.
All patterns are complete in their own right & lend themselves beautifully to experimentation & freeform.
Be encouraged to play around with your own ideas, substituting suggested yarns 7 stitch size, hook size & what ever else can dream up
Spiral are made as separate motifs…
Scallop motifs are made separately & I’ve also given instruction for working them directly onto your fabric.
Each pattern includes:
- written patterns with both UK & US terminology for each motif
- pattern diagrams (charts) for each motif
- clear colour photos of each motif
- special stitch drawings & instruction
- a quick bullion tutorial
- embellishment suggestions
~ assorted hooks (4mm – 4.25mm (US G) – 5mm (US H))
~ assorted 8ply yarn
~ assorted ribbon yarn
~ assorted metallic thread
~ assorted crochet cotton